Explain in two sentences. (2x10=20 marks)
20) If I upload unmodified ‘Windows 7 ISO Image’ as torrent without giving any Product Keys or other cracks but encourages the downloaders to buy it from Microsoft, will it still be considered as an act of piracy? Yes/No & why?
21) Guy 1 reviews Gmail & Yahoo Mail. He chooses Yahoo Mail for his day to day emailing.
Guy 2 reviews the above two & he chooses Gmail for his day to day emailing.
Who is more tech enthusiast & why?
22) Do you always use HTTPS (SSL) feature of Facebook/Gmail while browsing? Yes/No & why?
23) You find a 10 GB ISO image of some software available as direct HTTP downloading with resume capacity, & as Torrent download by the software publisher itself with high speed. Which downloading option do you choose & why?
24) What is the real explanation of the error ‘Certificate Invalid’ when we tries to login to Gmail while our system date & time is resetted because of CMOS battery failure?
25) Two torrent copies of same file are available.
Torrent 1: 50 Seeds, 1000 Leechers.
Torrent 2: 20 Seeds, 10 Leechers.
Which torrent do you opt & why?
26) What is the real theory behind BitTorrent Protocol?
27) A torrent peer is having 75 pieces of data, out of 100 pieces. Can we call that Peer a Seeder, colloquially? Why?
28) What is meant by Tracker in BitTorrent protocol?
29) What is meant by hash value & how does it help when we download any softwares?